Get This Look:
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP STOP DIVERSION
Don't risk it, don't buy it! And tell your friends about the potential danger of diverted products! If you see a Redken product for sale outside a salon, please send us an e-mail to Nodivert@us.loreal.com with the city, state and name of the location where you saw the products. You can also call 800-503-3997 to report diverters. We will conduct a full investigation.
WHAT IS REDKEN DOING TO STOP DIVERSION
In order to protect Redken salons and to ensure that consumers only receive the highest quality Redken products appropriate for their specific hair needs, Redken continues in its commitment to aggressively combat diversion:
- A former FBI agent developed the strategies and oversees the implementation of Redken's anti-diversion program.
- Exclusive product coding is used to track the movement of Redken products. This is the method for tracing products to industry diverters.
- Redken representatives undertake regular sample sweeps at unauthorized retail outlets in the U.S. These products are subsequently decoded in an effort to identify diverters.
- Ongoing intelligence procedures uncover diversion schemes, including those involving stores and misuse of the Internet.
- Diversion information can be communicated to Redken's Security Department by calling the Redken Hotline at 1-800-503-3997 or by e-mailing us at NoDivert@aol.com.