Redken User Posting Guidelines
These Guidelines, along with Redken’s Terms and Conditions
provide the rules for your participation and sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content posted to the Redken site and our social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler) ("User Postings"). While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove inappropriate content without notice. If you do not agree to these User Posting Guidelines, please do not use our site or social media pages.
By sharing a User Posting you agree that:
- you are the sole author and owner
- you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
- all "moral rights" that you may have in the User Posting has been voluntarily waived by you
- all content that you post is accurate
- you are at least 13 years old
- if you review one of our products, you will disclose any connection to Redken, including receipt of free product samples, other compensation or affiliation
- your comments will be truthful and are based on your actual use or experience with our products
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos, videos, your name, likeness, moniker, (IP content) you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on our brand website, emails, other marketing materials and other social platforms.
You further agree that you will not share any User Posting that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading or that makes product claims that are untruthful
- infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of
- publicity or privacy
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export
- control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be obscene, libelous, hateful, offensive, threatening or harassing
- includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact
- information or phone numbers for you or anyone else
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
For further insight please visit the below Terms & Conditions for all of our properties:
You agree to indemnify and hold Redken, its parent company and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting a User Posting, you agree that Redken may use your content and Social Media Username to contact you regarding your Using Posting and for other administrative purposes.