Redken Diamond Oil Sweepstakes
1. HOW TO ENTER: Redken Diamond Oil Sweepstakes starts 12:01 am Eastern Time (ET) on 2/6/2013 and ends 11:59 pm ET on 4/30/2013 (the “entry period”). No purchase necessary. Entrants as of 2/6/2013 must be 18 years of age or older. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the continental U.S. Entry form must be completed in full. To submit your entry online, complete the online entry form and click the “Submit” button to enter during the entry period. No correspondence regarding entries will be acknowledged or entered into with entrants. Personal information collected from participant is used only for the purpose to notify the winner, and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by Redken (the “Administrator”), or any third parties, unless participant has checked the box that appears on the online entry form, and opts to receive news and offer about Redken products. Once the contest has ended, all information supplied by participants who do not agree to receive such information will be removed from the database.
2. PRIZE: 100 winners will be selected from a random drawings held on or about 5/1/2013, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize is a full-size bottle of Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine. Certain restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at Redken’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All federal/state/local taxes are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted. Limit one entry per person.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the continental U.S. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Employees and agents of Redken, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such persons are ineligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico and Canada and where prohibited by law
4. LIMITATIONS: Redken and its parent, subsidiary or affiliate companies, shall have no obligation or responsibility with regard to (i) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these rules, (ii) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error or any kind, (iii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, (iv) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (v) any damages or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Redken, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of this sweepstakes or otherwise violating these rules. If Redken determines, in its discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events outside their control compromise the integrity or viability of the promotion Redken reserves the right to void the entries at issue, modify the promotion and/or terminate the relevant portion of the promotion.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Redken website, or who is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Administrator is Redken, 575 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017.