Get This Look:
Create This Look:
Step 1 PRIME:
Step 2 STYLE:
- Layer mess around 10 disrupting cream-paste throughout to build volume and flexible texture.
- To create movement, use a medium round brush to blow-dry in the direction you want the hair to lay.
- Gather hair into a ponytail, and secure at the nape with an elastic using a butcher’s knot. TIP: To add more density and texture to lengths, apply mess around 10 disrupting cream-paste.
- Take a piece of hair, then wrap around the base of the pony and pin in place.
- To give some character to the look, pull out pieces of hair through the front.
- To refine movement in ponytail, wrap 3-4 vertical section around the barrel of 1” curling iron.
- Finish with quick dry 18 instant finishing spray for lasting control and shine.
Step 3 EXTEND: