LOGIN TO REDKEN
FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Receive news on Redken's latest launches,
events, hair tutorials, blog articles & more!
1) Where are you from?
2) How long have you been a stylist or colorist?
3) How are you affiliated with Redken?
I am a Redken Artist, Redken Certified Haircolorist, Redken Specialist and Master Specialist.
4) What inspired you to become a stylist or colorist?
I have always been drawn to the cosmetology field, even at a young age. I actually had a salon set up in my room as a kid.
5) What would you consider to be your specialties?
My specialties are haircolor, color correction, color formulation, and finishing.
6) What are your favorite style and color trends at the moment?
I am absolutely obsessed with babylights and balayage at the moment. As for styling I'm loving loose, lived in, waves and curl.
7) What Redken products can’t you live without?
All things Frizz Dismiss and Blonde Idol BBB Spray!! I can't go a day without those godsend products.
8) Do you have any hairstyling tips/tricks for client at-home styling?
Don't over think it! Always ask your stylist what's the best products for your hair.
9) Where do you find inspiration for coming up with new styles?
All over!!! Anywhere from the runway to the amazing colors in nature.
Frizz Dismiss Conditioner
Frizz Dismiss Mask
Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Frizz Dismiss FPF 40 Rebel Tame
Frizz Dismiss FPF 20 Smooth Force
Frizz Dismiss FPF 30 Instant Deflate
Frizz Dismiss FPF 10 Fly-Away Fix
Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Gold for Warm Blondes
Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Conditioner Violet for Cool Blondes
Blonde Idol Mask
Blonde Idol Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Blonde Idol BBB Spray Multi-Benefit hair treatment
By using the promoted hashtag, you agree that Redken 5th Avenue NYC can use your post and content as a submission under its online terms and conditions.