1) Where are you from?
Tracy, CA. Northern CA, an hour outside San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento
2) How long have you been a stylist or colorist? 11 Years behind the chair 7 years Redken Artist
3) How are you affiliated with Redken?
Redken Artist, Redken Certified Haircolorist, Redken Certified Design Stylist. Redken Specialist
4) What inspired you to become a stylist or colorist?
Being raised in a salon I loved watching my mom have the ability to change up looks on anyone that sat in her chair. I knew since I was a kid I wanted to be able to make my guests feel more beautiful, fearless and empowered by changing their haircolor.
5) What would you consider to be your specialties?
Color Specialist, Grey Coverage, Color Correction, Balayage
6) What are your favorite style and color trends at the moment?
Balayage of course, It’s such a creative liberating technique that I love to create and all my guests. It’s a demanding service right now, that I'm obsessed with doing. I love seeing the process of changing my guests' looks to get them to desired looks.
8) Do you have any hairstyling tips/tricks for client at-home styling?
Practice and Patience. I always here my clients say "I wish you can do my hair every morning" I always have my guests watch the step by step of what I'm doing when finishing their hair, so they are able to re-create. I educate them on product being a Necessity, not an option. Taking your time to section, just like the stylist does behind the chair.
9) Where do you find inspiration for coming up with new styles?
My fellow Redken Artist. My associates that I train within my salon. Both have such amazing ideas, fearless raw talent. They both inspire we everyday.