2) How long have you been a stylist or colorist?
3) What made you want to become a stylist or colorist?
I have always loved doing hair creatively. I gave myself dreads with extensions when I was 14. I am an artist at heart.
4) What would you consider to be your specialties?
Haircolor and editorial finishing
5) What are your favorite style and color trends at the moment?
Looks where color and texture clashes, yet also creates balance. For example beautiful, edgy braids where the color softly dances through.
7) Do you have any hairstyling tips/tricks for client at-home styling?
STOP blow drying your hair upside down for volume (unless you have very curly hair)- it only creates frizz and the volume drops momentarily.
8) Where do you find inspiration for coming up with new styles?
Silhouettes found in fashion, and underground style found on the grunge/band scene kids walking the streets of Northampton.