GLAM TEXTURED UPDO
Redken Artist Lindsey Olson used One United for lightweight conditioning and frizz control.
Achieve that Hollywood glamour finish with Shine Flash.
Olson recommends using Spray Wax to mold and secure these gorgeous Bantu Knots.
LOW LOOSE BUN
For this elegant, loose bun use Brushable Hairspray to add long-lasting polish and control.
BOUNCY '90S BLOWOUT
Photo Credit : @chasemariee
The '90s blowout will always be iconic. Rock the voluminous look this holiday season with the help of Chase Wise. She takes you through how to style your blowout, with the help of Redken's Quick Blowout, Spray Wax, and Brushable Hairspray.
Photo Credit : @karunwen
These beautiful curls are for everyone, not just those with curly hair types. Karun Nguyen shows us how she takes her straight, flat hair and creates full, defined curls with Redken's Spray Wax.
Photo Credit : @alllisonho
No matter what you're wearing, this wavy look is one of the most versatile yet classic hair options. Click below to see how Allison Ho creates loose, textured waves with our volumizing Texture Paste.
An elegant, pearl-embellished pin adds the perfect touch of New Year's glam to this braided updo.
1. After hair is completely dry, curl hair with a 1” Marcel iron while spraying Iron Shape 11 all over for added heat protection when styling
2. Flip hair upside down and begin braiding, from the top of the head all the way down through the ends of the hair
3. Spray Triple Dry 15 dry texturizing spray on the braid for added volume and texture. Pull pieces of the braid to create a bigger, more voluminous braid.
4. After securing the ends of the braid, gather the rest of the hair and create a ponytail on the top of your head. Include the braid with your ponytail. After securing the ponytail, wrap the ends around to create a top knot and secured with bobby pins.
5. Finish the look by spraying Triple Pure 32 hairspray all over. Add a pearl pin.
Half Up Half Down Hairstyle
Pearl and embellished hair clips add a glittering accent to this half up half down hair style.
1. After hair is completely dry, curl hair with a 1” Marcel iron while spraying Iron Shape 11 all over for added heat protection when styling.
3. After creating the twist, gently pieces throughout the twist to create a softer look.
2. Take a 2-inch section right around the temple area and begin to twist them and pull them towards the center back of the head.
4. Secure both sides of the twist together at center back with bobby pins.
5. Finish the look with two embellished clips to add a little extra charm to the style and spray Triple Pure 32 all over.