The biggest night of the year calls for statement-making hair style. Not sure how to style your hair to ring in in 2020? This year, pearls and embellished hair accessories are having a major moment. Get inspired with the gorgeous hair styles below created by Redken Styling Society member Ashley Lemaster, and get ready for your most stylish New Year's Eve yet!
An elegant, pearl-embellished pin adds the perfect touch of New Year's glam to this braided updo.
1. After hair is completely dry, curl hair with a 1” Marcel iron while spraying Iron Shape 11 all over for added heat protection when styling
2. Flip hair upside down and begin braiding, from the top of the head all the way down through the ends of the hair
3. Spray Triple Dry 15 dry texturizing spray on the braid for added volume and texture. Pull pieces of the braid to create a bigger, more voluminous braid.
4. After securing the ends of the braid, gather the rest of the hair and create a ponytail on the top of your head. Include the braid with your ponytail. After securing the ponytail, wrap the ends around to create a top knot and secured with bobby pins.
5. Finish the look by spraying Triple Pure 32 hairspray all over. Add a pearl pin.
This New Year's Eve look offers an edgy take on the hair accessory trend. For this look, pearl and rhinestone bobby pins are stacked on one side of the hair for a captivating NYE look.
1. After hair is completely dry, curl hair with a 1” Marcel iron while spraying Iron Shape 11 all over for added heat protection when styling.
2. After curling, spray Triple Dry 15 dry texturizing spray all over hair to create airy texture and volume.
3. Secure your clips and embellished hair accessories focusing on one side of the hair. Begin by securing clips at the center of the hair and work your way outward to keep the look balanced and visually appealing.
4. Pull some pieces of hair out around the hairline for a soft, feminine look.
Are you a salon professional? Register with our professional site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals!
You are now signed up for the Redken Newsletter.
Your form submission was unsuccessful. Please try again later.