How To Create a Romantic Braid Hair Style For Valentine's Day
Looking for a cute hair style for Valentine's Day? Read on to learn how you can create a romantic braid hair style in a few simple steps!
How To Get This Look For Valentine's Day
- Apply Deep Clean Dry Shampoo at your roots for grip, control, and volume.
- Apply Oil for All to hands and work through hair for shiny, frizz-free strands!
- Part hair down the middle and create two Dutch braids. Continue braiding to the nape of the neck.
- Combine both braids into a ponytail at the base of neck.
- Using Rough Paste 12, gently pull apart the braids for added fullness.
- Add your favorite scarf to accessorize the hair style for a more romantic look!