Whether you're celebrating Valentine's day with someone special, your friends or simply celebrating yourself with a little self-love, February 14th is a great day for gorgeous hair. Whatever your V-Day plan may be, get inspired with the beautiful hairstyles below created by Redken Artist and Redken Styling Society member Brittany VanDyke.
2. Next, spray hair with Iron Shape 11 for added heat protection and curl hair using a 1.5" curing iron.
3. Brush through curls with your fingers and liberally apply Triple Dry 15 dry texturizing spray for effortlessly tousled texture.
4. Take a section of hair on your thinner side (if you wear a side part) and pin hair back with your favorite hair accessory such as an embellished pin or clip.
1. Blow dry hair applying Guts 10 at the roots for added volume.
2. Apply Iron Shape 11 heat protectant spray and curl hair using a 1.5" curling iron.
3. Spray Triple Dry 15 dry texturizing spray through the hair for added texture, focusing on the roots.
3. Use your fingers to brush curls through and loosen curls.
4. Section hair just above your ears. Clip the hair on top out of the way and secure the bottom section into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
5. Take the top section down and tease the roots and crown. Take one side of your top section and ponytail it to the opposite side of the other ponytail at the nape of your neck.
6. Take the remaining top section and twist it vertically towards the middle of your head, securing in place with bobby pins. If the crown of your hair is feeling flat gently pull sections of hair to create volume.