Festival Hair: Chloe Norgaard's City Beats Haircolor + Makeup Challenge
THE NEXT LOOK IN THE CHLOE NORGAARD CITY BEATS HAIRCOLOR & NYX MAKEUP CHALLENGE
It’s never too late to hop on the festival hair trend, especially when it involves stunning ombré hair. We love the festival hair created by our #RedkenTribe, which is why we couldn’t wait to showcase it in this edition of our 2017 City Beats Haircolor Challenge. Redken Artist Sean Godard’s look worn by Redken Muse Chloe Norgaard steals the spotlight with this expressive variation on the trend.
No festival look would be complete without the makeup to match. To help bring the look to life, pops of color were applied throughout Chloe’s lips and eyes using NYX Cosmetics. Rather than competing with her haircolor, the teal accent of color used to line Chloe’s eyes complemented her hair for an unforgettable festival look.
1. Create a base for the makeup by applying NYX Studio Perfect Face Primer.
2. Shape and define the arches of the brows by filling them in with NYX’s Micro Brow Pencil.
3. Apply NYX’s Total Control Drop Foundation to your client’s face to help even out their skin tone.
4. Use NYX’s Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand to quickly cover up any unwanted blemishes and dark circles.
5. Lightly define the cheekbones using NYX Cream and Highlight palette.
6. To help your eyes stand out next to her vivid hair, apply neutral eyeshadow from NYX’s Bon Voyage palette and teal eyeliner using NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection in Glam Lagoon.
7. For an extra pop of brightness, apply NYX’s Duo Chromatic Illumination Powder in Snow Rose on the inner corner of the eye.
8.Help the lips stand out by applying NYX butter lipstick in Staycation.
9. For a finish that mimics the natural look of dewy skin seen at festivals, spritz NYX’s Dewy Finish Setting Spray to seal in the makeup.
10. To help the makeup last longer and keep it in place, spritz NYX’s Dewy Finish Setting Spray on the skin.
Take the world by storm with your interpretation of the festival hair trend! Tag @Redken in your next haircolor creation and use the hashtag #RedkenReady.