Fiery Red Haircolor THE NEXT LOOK IN THE CHLOE NORGAARD CITY BEATS HAIRCOLOR & NYX MAKEUP CHALLENGE.
When it comes to the perfect haircolor sometimes bolder is better, and this season it’s all about fiery red hair. In October, we highlighted bold red haircolor created by our #RedkenTribe on Instagram and kept the trend going with our 2017 City Beats Haircolor Challenge. To add his own spin, Redken Artist Sean Godard took Redken Muse Chloe Norgaard’s hair to new heights with this daring shade.
To create the best look possible for Chloe’s fierce haircolor, NYX CosmeticsMakeup Artist Sarah Mae used shimmery silver makeup. Neutral lip gloss helped balance out the haircolor and frosty eyeshadow instead of competing against it.
1. Start with a clean canvas by applying NYX Studio Perfect Face Primer to your client’s skin. .
2. Create shaped and defined arches by filling in the brows with NYX Micro Brow Pencil.
3. Apply NYX’s Total Control Drop Foundation to your client’s face to help even out their complexion..
4. Use NYX’s Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand to cover up any unwanted blemishes and dark circles effortlessly.
5. Sweep the NYX Cream and Highlight Palette over the cheekbones to create a subtle contour.
6. To give the eyes a frosty finish, apply metallic shadows from NYX’s In Your Element Shadow Palette over the lids. br />
7. Add intensity and drama to the look by lining the eyelids with NYX’s Matte Liquid Liner.
8. To create neutral, glossy lips, use the NYX Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint in Antique Romance.
9. Help lock the look in place by spritzing NYX’s Dewy Finish Setting Spray on the skin.
Take the world by storm with your re-creation of the fiery red hair trend! Tag @Redken in your next haircolor creation and use the hashtag #RedkenReady in your look.
Are you a salon professional? Register with our professional site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals!
You are now signed up for the Redken Newsletter.
Your form submission was unsuccessful. Please try again later.