Icy Blonde Haircolor THE NEXT LOOK IN THE CHLOE NORGAARD CITY BEATS HAIRCOLOR & NYX MAKEUP CHALLENGE.
Winter is the perfect time to treat your clients to icy blonde hair. It takes platinum hair to the next level with cool hints of silver that help it stand out from the crowd. This December, we’re all about showing off stunning icy creations on Instagram. To continue the trend, Redken Artist Sean Godard gave Redken Muse Chloe Norgaard a frosty look in the final installment of our 2017 City Beats Haircolor Challenge.
To help Chloe’s icy transformation look as fierce as possible, shimmery makeup was used to tie everything together. Our eyes were instantly drawn to Chloe’s silver eyeliner applied by NYX CosmeticsMakeup Artist, Sarah Mae. Light pink lipstick helped finish off the look and gave Chloe’s makeup the perfect flush of color
1. Give your client’s skin a smooth base for the makeup by applying NYX’s Studio Perfect Face Primer.
2. Fill in and define the eyebrows using NYX’s Micro Brow Pencil.
3. Use a foundation brush to blend a small amount of NYX’s Total Control Drop Foundation on your client’s face to help even out their complexion.
4. Cover up unwanted blemishes and dark circles by applying NYX’s Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand.
5. Sweep color over the eyelids using eyeshadows in NYX’s Go-To Palette in Bon Voyage.
6.Use NYX’s Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam Platinum to line the eyes and add sparkle to the look.
7. Accent the waterline by applying two dots of NYX’s Matte Liquid Liner.
8. 8. Finish off the eyes by coating the lashes with NYX’s Doll Eye Mascara.
Want to take the trend for a test drive? Be sure to tag @Redken in your next hair and makeup color transformation by using #RedkenColor and #CityBeats!
Are you a salon professional? Register with our professional site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals!
You are now signed up for the Redken Newsletter.
Your form submission was unsuccessful. Please try again later.