Whether you're celebrating Valentine's day with that special someone, your friends, or showing yourself a little self-love, the holiday calls for gorgeous hair. Whatever your plans may be, we've pulled together some of our top lop looks for the occasion—from unique up-dos to a gorgeous blowout.
THE CLASSY UPDO
1. Blow dry hair applying Full Volume Mousse at the roots for added volume.
2. Spray Dry Texture Spray throughout hair for added texture.
3. Next, spray hair with Thermal Spray 11 Low Hold for added heat protection and curl hair using a 1.5" curing iron.
4. Brush through curls with your fingers and liberally apply Max Hold Hairspray dry texturizing spray for effortlessly tousled texture.
5. Take a section of hair on your thinner side (if you wear a side part) and pin hair back with your favorite hair accessory such as an embellished pin or clip.
1. Blow dry hair applying Root Lifter at the roots for added volume.
2. Apply Thermal Spray 11 Low Hold heat protectant spray and curl hair using a 1.5" curling iron.
3. Spray Dry Texture Spray dry texturizing spray through the hair for added texture, focusing on the roots.
4. Use your fingers to brush curls through and loosen curls.
5. Section hair just above your ears. Clip the hair on top out of the way and secure the bottom section into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
6. Take the top section down and tease the roots and crown. Take one side of your top section and ponytail it to the opposite side of the other ponytail at the nape of your neck.
7. Take the remaining top section and twist it vertically towards the middle of your head, securing in place with bobby pins. If the crown of your hair is feeling flat gently pull sections of hair to create volume.