IT’S A BRAND NEW WORLD FOR LOYALTY!
The Level Loyalty Reward Program is the exciting unified rewards program developed specifically for the professional salon industry by L’Oréal Professional Products Division. Take your business and your career to the next LEVEL.
Level Loyalty Rewards is the exciting new unified rewards program developed specifically for the professional salon industry by L’Oréal Professional Products Division. Take your business and your career to the next LEVEL.
Combine your purchasing power across brands whether with Redken, L’Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Pureology, Mizani, Pulp Riot, Kérastase or Shu Uemura Art of Hair to earn more points and redeem rewards faster. Experience the next LEVEL right at your fingertips.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
- Earn and redeem points across all of the L’Oreal Professional Product Division brands
- Online access to your account and activity
- Daily posting of points
- You can self-enroll and self-redeem – ALL ONLINE!
- Ability to create a wish list for future redemptions
- Larger selection of rewards in our exclusive catalog of backbar products, stylist samples, premium salon accessories and education from the best in the professional salon industry
- Ability to enroll for education classes using a new option – pay half with points and the other half with a major credit card
SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE ON THE REDKEN ASSET LIBRARY?
All merchandise available for purchase on the Redken Asset Library including acrylic easel holders, lightboxes, A-boards, custom design hours and more can be redeemed with Level points at checkout.
ABOUT REDKEN BLACK LEVEL SALON
The Redken Black Level Salon / PPD Level Loyalty Status is an exclusive status that rewards salons with added benefits from the Brand for their exclusivity. The decision to be exclusive with Redken is an honor and in return, Redken collaborates with these top accounts for their continued loyalty and partnership. It is an elite community where members are ‘invited’ by the Redken brand based on the following criteria:
EXCLUSIVE REDKEN HAIRCOLOR
Exclusive in Redken Haircolor and must purchase a minimum of $30,000 annually, meeting the following requirements:
Salon must carry one or any combination of the below Redken Color Lines:
- Color Gels Lacquers
- Color Fusion
- SEQ Demi-permanent color
- Redken Lighteners
Must purchase a minimum of $20,000 in Redken Haircare, Styling, Back Bar, Brew’s annually. Black Level Salons must have a full representation of Redken retail (Haircare, Styling, Back Bar, Brew’s) to participate in Redken Brand Advertising Campaigns. Salons may also carry Haircare, Styling, and Men’s from within L’Oréal Professional Products Division, in addition to the $20,000 minimum spend with Redken.
Salons are encouraged to complete the Redken Black Level Salon Application.
Application will be reviewed, accepted or denied at the discretion of the General Manager of Redken.
As a part of the Redken Black Level Salon, you will be eligible for select rewards* such as:
- Special Recognition on Redken's Salon Locator as a Redken Black Level Salon
- Special Recognition with National Advertising Campaign’s (For Salons who carry full Haircare / Styling / Backbar Products)
- Early Previews on New Product Launches
- $1,000 Towards (4) Day Summit Program. (One time only, does not apply to alumni)
- BOGO: Purchase 1 ticket for the “Color and Know Why” or “Cut and Know Why” class at The Redken Exchange in NYC, and get the 2nd ticket at 50% Off
- 10% Discount on all Redken Exchange Programs. (Does Not Apply To Bogo Offer)
- (1) Complimentary Ticket to the Virtual Redken Specialist or Shades EQ Specialist Program (1 Per Location)
- (1) Complimentary Ticket to the Redken Virtual Exchange On-Tour Program Of Choice (1 Per Location)
- (2) Virtual Redken Product Launch Update Demo’s Per Year with Redken Educator (RE)
- E-Newsletter for Education
- Customized redkensalon.com portal for all resources on here.
- Redken Logo Banner
*Rewards are subject to change
Reach out to your Local Sales Representative or Redken Brand contact for additional information and/or questions.