Toss your flatiron and get ready to rock a head full of curls that are envied by everyone! Join the curl rebellion and achieve curly hair perfection with new Curvaceous.
• To cleanse, fully saturate hair, and emulsify the appropriate Curvaceous Shampoo based on needs throughout wet hair. Gently massage, avoiding circular or vigorous motions into a lather. Rinse. To get Nichole’s look we used, NEW! Curvaceous Low-foam moisturizing cleanser, to cleanse, yet maintain her curly hair’s natural oils.
• To quench thirsty ends, rub Curvaceous Conditioner leave-in/rinse-out evenly throughout. Rinse. TIP: For manageability, do not rinse completely, leaving a small amount of Conditioner in the hair.
ALWAYS REMEMBER! Begin with a small amount of product and keep layering until desired saturation, definition, shape or structure is achieved.
• Leave a fair amount of moisture in the hair, then apply Curvaceous Full Swirl cream-serum evenly throughout. TIP: Use a micro-fiber material or jersey t-shirt-like material to gently “squeeze” excess water.
• To set and define curls, use the “twisting technique”, taking 1”-2” sections throughout the entire head until complete to enhance with definition and moisture. Leave in. TIP: To better manage thicker and/or drier ends, layer a small amount of Curvaceous Curl Refiner to each section.
• Use paper towels to blot away excess product.
• Air dry or diffuse until about 80%, allowing hair dry naturally until complete.
• To finish, move waves into desired shape, and lightly mist CCC Spray climate control caring spray gel to define and perfect in just one step TIP: To intensify shine, mist Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all-over.
• The next day:
- Layer Curl Refiner targeting dry, unruly areas to refresh thirsty ends.
- Mist CCC Spray to refresh and combat the weather.
Recieve news on our latest launches and events, hair tutorials and 15% OFF your first purchase on hair.com!