Two weeks after lightening, bleaching, or any color application, your color-treated hair is at its most vulnerable state. The bonds in the hair are fragile and most susceptible to breakage and damage. Color Extend Bonder is a 3-step system that helps protect color-treated hair during the critical first two weeks after a color or blonding service.
• Helps repair bleached or color-treated hair
• Strengthens weak hair bonds to the core
• Helps protect hair cuticle to make haircolor last longer
• Helps remove mineral deposits left after blonding or haircolor services
• Maintains lipid layer to leave hair shiny and smooth
STEP 1: PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT
Apply to damp hair, massage from roots to ends. Leave on 5 minutes, rinse
STEP 2: SHAMPOO
Apply to damp hair, lather, rinse
STEP 3: CONDITION
Distribute through hair, rinse
Receive news on our latest launches and events, hair tutorials and 15% OFF your first purchase on hair.com!