- Dual-chamber releases a custom calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time
- Violet, for cool or platinum blondes, helps neutralize brassiness
- Deeply conditions, strengthens and helps preserve tonality between salon visits
WHEN TO USE:
Following a color service, dial up weekly to increase color deposit or adjust as needed.
FOR MINIMUM COLOR DEPOSIT
- 1-2 weeks after a haircolor service
- When you are satisfied with current tone
- To maintain newly colored hair
FOR MEDIUM COLOR DEPOSIT
- 3-4 weeks after a haircolor service
- When tone needs to be slightly adjusted
- After sun-exposure or light swimming
FOR MAXIMUM COLOR DEPOSIT
- 5-6 weeks after a haircolor service
- When desired tone is brassy or flat
- After excessive sun exposure or swimming
- Customer Reviews
- How To Use
- Kerabond strengthens
- Lactic Acid and Violet Leaf Extract
Why It Works
How To Use
- Before first use, set dial to “Week 6” and pump repeatedly until product begins to flow. Then set dial to “Week 1” and pump repeatedly until product begins to flow.
- Following a haircolor service, dial up weekly to increase color deposit
- Adjust dial as needed, for example, increase after sun exposure, swimming or prolonged mineral-rich water use. Decrease when satisfied with haircolor tone.
- Can be used daily when dialed at the minimum color deposit or up to twice a week when dialed at the medium or maximum color deposit (refer to the dial on the Custom-Tone bottle)
- Apply to damp hair. Leave on 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.