Sam Villa | Redken's Global Artistic Ambassador
Sam Villa, Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken, is known for doing things differently to challenge, inspire and motivate change. His encouragement to stylists is unrivaled, as he genuinely wants each one of them to reach deep to identify how they can make a change to promote their own growth. Sam's talents stretch far beyond his brilliant cutting and finishing skills; he has a plethora of business skills that enliven stylists to think about how they speak to their guests to add value behind the chair.
BORN IN: Artesia New Mexico
GOT HIS HAIRDRESSING START AT: Ponce College of Beauty in San Mateo CA
WITH REDKEN SINCE: 1996
BIG BREAK: Promoted to Artistic Director for Redken and moving to NY opened up many doors!
COUNTRIES VISITED THROUGHOUT CAREER: 16
• Behindthechair.com Favorite Overall Educator of the Year 2015
• Favorite New Company Under 7 Years Old 2014
• Favorite Platform Artist and Educator 2007, 2011 and 2012;
• Judge on Global Beauty Masters
• Receiving NAHA Lifetime Achievement Award in July 2017
Follow @Redken and @SamVillaHair on Instagram for the latest snapshots of Sam inspiring and educating around the world!